Neither the United States Marine Corps or the Department of
Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this website.
Activities & Events
July 4, 2014
- On July 4, 1776, we claimed our independence from Britain and Democracy was born. Every day thousands leave their homeland to come to the "land of the free and the home of the brave" so they can begin their American Dream. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!
July 23, 2014
THE HEART OF A MARINE FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER at the RAM RESTAURANT & BREWERY
Wednesday, July 23, 6:00pm-9:00pm
Come for dinner, stay for the fun!
Dinner reservations are encouraged.
Ram Restaurant & Brewery, 1901 McConnor Parkway Schaumburg, 847.517.8791
Black H’ops Keg raffle ~ Brewery Tours
All proceeds from this event will go to our “Helping Hands Project”. Assisting veterans who lost their hands improve dexterity through mechanical limbs.
Download the flyer for more information.
August 13, 2014
- The Fox Valley Marines Detachment will hold their 5th Annual Marine Corps League Golf Outing at the Orchard Valley Golf Course in Aurora. Registration starts at 10:45, lunch 11:45 to 12:30, tee off at 13:00 and dinner and Awards at 18:00. Please stay tuned for further information.
August 16-17, 2014
- Chicago Air and Water Show at North Avenue Beach. Event runs from 10AM -4PM. National anthem at 10:45AM
September 27, 2014
- The Marine Corps ALL HANDS CONFERENCE will be held Saturday, September 27th at the headquarters of 2d Battalion, 24th Marines located at 3034 W. Foster Avenue, Chicago. Time to be announced as plans are finalized. Mark your calendars for a morning of true Marine Corps motivation with equipment displays, guest speakers, and breakfast.
November 10, 2014
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES!!!
December 7, 2014
- Toys for Tots Motorcycle Parade - "The World's Greatest Motorcycle Parade". Help support 2d Battalion, 24th Marines in their Toys for Tots mission. The parade will begin at Dan Ryan Woods (83rd & Western) and ends at Lane Tech 2501 W. Addison). Line up begins at 6:00AM, and the parade will start at 9:30AM. For more information, please visit www.chicagolandtft.org
©2006-2014 Marine Corps Coordinating Council of Chicago. All rights reserved.